Essex EPEL Testing

Matt_Domsch at Dell.com Matt_Domsch at Dell.com
Sat Apr 28 16:12:59 UTC 2012

The packages started out with a pile of separate subpackages, each tiny.  There was little benefit seen in maintaining such separation, so the subpackages were removed.  If there's a compelling reason to split them again, it can be reconsidered.

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist
Dell | Office of the CTO
From: cloud-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org [cloud-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org] On Behalf Of Marco Sinhoreli [msinhore at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 9:15 AM
To: Fedora Cloud SIG
Subject: Re: Essex EPEL Testing

Hi David, hi all:

Looking the openstack-nova package, I suggest to build separated packages for api, network, compute, cert, objectstorage, scheduler, docs, python-nova and others needed. I'm thinking in run these components in separated machines like many others users thinking in an enterprise environment. Like it is, is generally used for development environments. What you think about it? I can prepare the sub-packages if you accept this change.

Cheers,