Added wiki instructions for Openstack on F17

Pádraig Brady P at draigBrady.com
Mon Mar 5 10:01:36 UTC 2012

On 03/05/2012 01:47 AM, Cole Robinson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I added a new wiki page 'Getting started with OpenStack on Fedora 17':
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Getting_started_with_OpenStack_on_Fedora_17
>
> It's basically a copy of
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Getting_started_with_OpenStack_Nova
>
> With the following changes:
>
> - Added a section on keystone setup (from apevec on the
> Getting_started_with_OpenStack_Nova talk page)
> - Configuring nova and glance to use keystone
> - Setting up OpenStack Dashbord
> - Replace service/chkconfig usage with systemctl
> - Reorg the page a bit: there's a top level 'Basic Setup' section that
> contains only the steps to get an instance and the dashboard up and running
> (still not really 'basic' though...)
>
> I've also dumped a grab bag of possible improvements on the talk page if
> anyone would like to help out:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:Getting_started_with_OpenStack_on_Fedora_17

Thanks Cole.
I've been keeping the page for the upcoming test day some what up to date,
so we can sync info between these. I've edited the above Talk: page
with some inline replies

cheers,
Pádraig.