ec2 wiki page vs. get-fedora wiki page

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Tue Oct 16 20:24:05 UTC 2012

On 10/16/2012 07:23 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> The pages at
>
>    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cloud_images?rd=Cloud_SIG/EC2_Images
>
> and
>
>    http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora-options#clouds
>
> seem redundant.
>

> I'm inclined to remove the Wiki page and instead point people to the
> get-fedora page. Thoughts?

Dennis is hte person who posts the ec2 AMI #'s to the wiki page.

If we have them go directly to the get-fedora page, we'll need some
process by which rel-eng provides the relevant updates to the websites team.

Also: We may want to keep things like alpha/beta or RCs on the wiki
page, and I don't tihnk it necessarily hurts ot have them on the wiki
page, since many people go hunting for information on the wiki instead
of on the main get.fp.o webpage.