rescheduling the cloud sig meeting

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 19 21:22:40 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 02:55:15PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> I threw up <http://whenisgood.net/fedoracloudmeeting> to help figure out a
> good time -- if you could take a few seconds to go there and send the times
> that generally work for you, hopefully we can figure out something better.

Hey, uh, I had inadvertently excluded Monday. Like some sort of cartoon cat,
I am not particularly fond of Mondays (especially for meetings) but did not
mean to leave it out as a possibility entirely. If you *are* around on
Monday and already answered, if you feel like adding that in as a
possibility please revisit. Sorry about that. :)

Preference will still be for not-Monday.

--
Matthew Miller  _☁_  Fedora Cloud Architect  _☁_  <mattdm at fedoraproject.org>