Attention Cloud WG nominees

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Mon Oct 21 14:00:05 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 08:56:50AM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Also I was kind of hoping that we'd never have to worry about running on
> bare metal, but maybe that's fantasy. :)

FWIW, I know that some folks have been using CloudStack/CloudPlatform to
manage images running on bare metal for $reasons to do with performance,
etc. I'm not sure what percentage of users want to manage cloudy
workloads on bare metal, but that use case does exist.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat