F20 Kernel recompile for Google Cloud

Michael Hall mike at mjhall.org
Tue Jan 14 02:30:55 UTC 2014

Thanks Truong, I am using that page.
What I would like to know is how much I can safely disable in the kernel.
Does anyone have a list of what most VM images don't need?
For example, it seems that most hardware support can go, and most
filesystem support that isn't needed.
I would like to build a s small a kernel as possible that will still
function securely.

Thanks
Mike