Fedora @ Google Cloud

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Sat Jun 14 03:47:09 UTC 2014

Hey guys,

I'm, currently, working on a Fedora image for Google Cloud; just for fun.

I'm using virt-builder.

I'd like to know what tools and files are you using to build your
images. I'd like to contribute it if I manage to get something useful.

They have some requirements here:
https://developers.google.com/compute/docs/images#buildingimage

So, If I'm to use a script for virt-builder or a kickstart, I wanna
help out if possible.

Thank you for any feedback and you're welcome to join the fun if you like ;)

--
It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!

http://www.woralelandia.com/
http://www.introbella.com/