New meeting time + call for agenda items

Sam Kottler skottler at redhat.com
Sat Mar 8 08:46:20 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

+1.

The one concern I have about this is that both are relatively young projects (particularly the former) and will need lots of time + effort put into getting them into complete enough shape for production usage. We are a pretty small group of people with lots on our agenda for the next 6-7 months (until F21) and these are two components that *have* to work. It might make sense to target getting rid of python for F22 and choose either ostree or min-metadata-service to replace yum or cloud-init in the F21 cycle.

-s