help wanted! please review ec2 quickstart docs
Jared K. Smith
jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 13 21:07:22 UTC 2014
On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 12:52 PM, Jared K. Smith
<jsmith at fedoraproject.org>wrote:
> I'd be happy to review this a bit later, and give feedback to robyduck.
A few things I've noticed in going through the document:
* The URL for AWS pricing has changed from
http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/#pricing to http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/pricing/
* Please make sure the .iamrc file gets created in the user's home
directory. This wasn't explicitly mentioned in the instructions.
* In the "Creating a key pair" section, there's an extra percentage sign
(%) in the first paragraph
* In your ssh example, you log in as the "ec2-user" user, when you should
log in as the "fedora" user on the Fedora AMIs.
* It would probably be helpful to explain where to find the various AMIs
for Fedora images in the various regions (
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the cloud