help wanted! please review ec2 quickstart docs

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 13 21:26:00 UTC 2014

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 12:52 PM, Jared K. Smith
<jsmith at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> Just out of curiosity though, is any of this intended to make its way into
> the Cloud Guide?  Or is Cloud Guide completely abandoned from the
> perspective of the Cloud SIG?

I really should have checked the Cloud Guide a bit closer before saying
that -- it seems this page is pretty much a copy/paste from the Amazon EC2
section of the Cloud Guide.  And when I went to check to see who had
written that section of the Cloud Guide, I found that it was mostly me :-/

That still begs the question though -- does anybody else but me care about
the Cloud Guide, or have any interest in working on it with me?

--
Jared Smith