[cloud] #59: Process for determining when and why Docker trusted images need to be rebuilt

Fedora Cloud Trac Tickets cloud-trac at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 21 17:44:09 UTC 2014

#59: Process for determining when and why Docker trusted images need to be
rebuilt
----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  scollier        |       Owner:
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new

Comment (by mattdm):

 Good questions! What about RPMs that are in the image but not used? Can we
 filter those out? What about a distinction between the primary application
 for that image vs. other rpms used in its construction?

 Also, do we want these to track the latest Fedora release, or should we
 have separate ones for F19, F20, F21, rawhide....?

 And if so, do they have different policies? Maybe rawhide rebuilds on any
 change, current release rebuilds on security updates + any update to the
 primary application, previous release rebuilds on security updates only?

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/59#comment:1>
cloud <https://fedorahosted.org/cloud>