Cloud WG membership renewal

Ratnadeep Debnath rtnpro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 04:06:08 UTC 2015

Hi Haïkel,

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 1:00 AM, Haïkel <hguemar at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi ladies and gentlemen,
> The Cloud WG regularly renew membership, and this time, we have
> two seats available.
> So if you're interested and able to dedicate a significant amount of time
> then you're more than welcome to apply.
>
> Candidates preferably could reply to the mailing list but you can
> email me directly
> if you're more comfortable this way. Please state what are your interests and
> what you'd like to let us know.

I'd like to apply for the Cloud WG.

About myself, I contribute to Fedora Infra, and I am a full stack web
developer with a keen interest in dev ops, a long time Vagrant user,
currently building orchestration tools around Docker and Openstack. I
am also working on **autocloud**[1] for Fedora Cloud along with Kushal
and others. My interests are in making new cloud/infrastructure
software available for Fedora and streamlining processes around it.

I will be joining the Container Tools team at OSAS this month and I
believe that most of my day job work will now align properly with my
work at Cloud WG and I will be able to devote more time and energy to
contribute to Cloud WG.

[1]: https://github.com/kushaldas/autocloud/

Regards,
rtnpro