Fresh AMIs (official Fedora acct, min vol size)

David Gay dgay at redhat.com
Tue Feb 3 21:38:11 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

[snip]

> A few questions/comments:
>
> - Do these images include updates? I think our AMI release cadence should
>   mirror our release schedule for the xz/qcow2 images.

These AMIs were created from the images we provide at [1]. Specifically, [2] and [3]. Whatever's in those images is what's in these AMIs. Is there another image they should have been built from? If so, I'm missing something. My understanding is that a new image build would have shown up in Koji. That's what triggers Fedimg. Apparently, there hasn't been a successful createImage task in weeks[4].

[1]: https://getfedora.org/en/cloud/download/#Amazon%20Public%20Cloud%20EC2%20Images
[2]: http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/21/Cloud/Images/x86_64/Fedora-Cloud-Base-20141203-21.x86_64.raw.xz
[3]: http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/21/Cloud/Images/x86_64/Fedora-Cloud-Atomic-20141203-21.x86_64.raw.xz
[4]: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tasks?state=all&view=flat&method=createImage&order=-id