Does Fedora 22 Atomic host install on real hardware for anyone else?

Robert Knight knight at princeton.edu
Mon Jul 13 16:08:09 UTC 2015

I've tried various pieces of hardware (all Dell) with the Atomic host
image (Fedora-Cloud_Atomic-x86_64-22.iso) unsuccessfully.

Am I using the wrong iso?

The symptom is the same every time.  Once installation actually starts,
anaconda crashes with

The following error occurred while installing.  This is a fatal error and
installation will be aborted.

Failed to pull from repository: g-io-error-quark://run/install/repo/
content/repo: open: No such file or directory (1)

Alt-F2 does not give me a shell, so at this point, I'm stuck trying to
locate what is wrong.

Suggestions?