PRD Update (Review needed)

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Fri Jun 19 15:24:11 UTC 2015

On 06/18/2015 07:35 PM, Mike Ruckman wrote:
> Hey fellow cloudies!
>
> I've updated the PRD [0] with the discussion points from the Talk
> [1] page. I think I got everything in there where people had it in mind.
> Please take a look at the PRD and edit it or leave more feedback on the
> Talk page.
>
> The Council is wanting this submitted for their review ASAP - so I'll be
> submitting this as our F23 PRD at 1800 UTC tomorrow. They meet on Monday
> to go over it. Please let me know if I missed anything!

There's a lot here that really needs updating. If I'm not mistaken, the
council is skipping Monday's meeting due to so many people at Summit.

Perhaps we can continue to work on this in the meantime?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards (OSAS)
Twitter: @jzb  | http://projectatomic.io/