Non-atomic Vagrant images?

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 19 21:41:50 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 03:54:24PM -0400, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> I think Matthew Miller said he added the kickstart file, need to see
> what else needs to be done there.

Someone needs to test that it works, and make any needed changes.

That someone _might_ be me, but if we want it before next week (and I
think we do) it's probably best if it's someone else. :)

Then, someone needs to ask releng to add it to the list of outputs, and
the work to make that happen needs to happen.

And it should get added to QA matrices so we at least _know_ if we're
shipping it broken. :)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>