Test day bug: Atomic and nfs-utils

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 22 03:10:29 UTC 2015

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 02:56:52AM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> The only way this can't be fixed in an update is if you're supporting
> root on NFS or installing over NFS. For standard NFS mounts it can be
> easily dealt with as a zero day update.

Because of Atomic's fundamental update model, unless the updates you
need are built in, you have to have an update+reboot built into the
deployment cycle. I think, really, the NFS thing is just an example --
the two-week updates are going to be important.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>