[commops] Community Blog status

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:30:16 UTC 2015

On 11/04/2015 08:36 AM, Ryan Lerch wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We just have two more things to solve on the community blog before we
> can start posting to it regularly.
>
> 1. Fix the permalinks
> 2. Fix SSL
>
> once we are done with those, we can start posting our carefully crafted
> posts focusing on members of the Fedora Community!
>
> cheers,
> ryanlerch

As of this moment, the permalinks are fixed thanks to Paul. Judging by
IRC, either croberts or puiterwijk will be able to get SSL in sometime
in the next couple of hours.

There's also a couple of things that I think would be nice extras to
have for when we go live:
- Additional categories for more Fedora subprojects
- Yoast SEO plugin

I will also ask in IRC if we can look at getting the SEO plugin in.

--
Cheers,

Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com