FESCo/FPB vote counting

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sun Aug 12 08:21:34 UTC 2007

What I am in search of is the total number of votes per candidate of the
recent FESCo and FPB elections. That vote count cannot be found
anywhere. The Wiki explains:

    Approval Voting. In approval voting you have two basic choices: voting
    for a candidate means you approve of their getting the position. Not
    voting for them means you don't approve of them.

This means that candidates with less votes are less approved by the
community of voters. We have had vote counting for the first FESCo election.
Where are the numbers for the most recent elections?