Fedora Board Q&A at VFUDCon on Tuesday

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 17:38:33 UTC 2007

We're doing a Q&A with the Fedora Board members tomorrow as part of the
Virtual FUDCon.

We'll be holding this session tomorrow (Tuesday August 14th) in #fudcon
on Freenode. We will begin at 5:00 PM eastern time and go for about an
hour.

We'll take whatever questions are posed to us, about any topic related
to Fedora -- technical, non-technical, decision-making, etc. Questions
will be answered by whoever are the most appropriate Board members for
each, depending on subject matter.

Depending on how much we get through, and how many questions are left
over that we don't get to, I will possibly do a second Q&A session with
just myself later in the week to make sure that everyone who has
something to say gets a chance.

--
Max Spevack
+ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MaxSpevack