Fedora Board Recap 2007-AUG-21

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 24 19:59:38 UTC 2007

Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-08-25 at 01:16 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> John Poelstra wrote:
>>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/Meetings/2007-08-21
>>>
>>> == Roll Call ==
>>>
>>> Attendees: Max Spevack, Seth Vidal, John Poelstra, Jesse Keating, Jeremy
>>> Katz, Steve Dickson, Karsten Wade, Dennis Gilmore, Matt Domsch, Jef
>>> Spaleta, Mike McGrath, Chris Blizzard, Chris Aillon, and Paul W. Frields
>>>
>>> Regrets: Bill Nottingham
>>>
>>> Brainstorming and discussion meeting with the Fedora Board, past
>>> members, and key contributors.
>> Max was supposed to discuss with legal on codec buddy. Did that happen?
>
> What was reported in the minutes ... is what was reported.  I'm sure if
> there is something to discuss, we'll hear about it.

Lack of communication in this is causing us to lose this feature for the
second release after it has originally been planned. In the last board
meeting, the plan was to get legal involved. We are hitting feature
freeze within a week. My mails offlist have went unanswered. I would
appreciate an update. Thanks.

Rahul