Was it a failure to not do Fedora 7 CD's

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 5 20:04:55 UTC 2007

David Boles wrote:

> Rahul and many others - I have see you try to help with the same question(s)
> / problem(s) since the rush by users to blindly try to upgrade / install
> Fedora 7.
>
> No one, it appears, reads the release notes.
>
> No one, it appears, reads the installation guide / suggestions / known
> problems - solutions.
>
> Not many actually follow the fedora-user list. Obvious from the repeated
> questions.

Yep. Since I spend the time providing content on the release notes I
have been able to refer end users to it frequently. I got tired of
answering the same questions again and again and wrote up a FAQ at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora7/FAQ which I have posted to
fedora-list now. My plan is to link to it prominent from fp.o and post
to fedora-announce list and fedoraforum.org. Hopefully that helps end
users rushing to get Fedora 7.

Rahul