governance, fesco, board, etc.

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Tue Jun 12 16:10:59 UTC 2007

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> * bodhi, koji are immature, semi-functional, semi-cooked pieces of SW
> which still have to prove their longevity, but so far don't do anything
> but introducing bureaucracy and are almost strangling former FE.

But "good enough" to get the job done *now*.
Could you provide constructive suggestions(1) on how to make things better?

> * rel-eng could have done much better.

Anything lacking now?  rel-eng agendas, meetings, are open you know.

> * fedora-testing is a nothing but a hoax close blinding yourself about
> QA - I consider it to be a dead born child. The best I can say about it
> is it causing delays in updates.

I strongly disagree.  Tis a good thing updates-testing is optional,
you're welcome not to use it.

-- Rex

(1) And please, don't even suggest the Core/Extras merge should have
waited on the tools being 100% golden first, those would be fighting words.