Fedora Board Recap 2009-12-17 UTC 1700

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 20:49:43 UTC 2009

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 02:29:13PM -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
>Otherwise stick to what you think on your own.  When the whiteboard was
>brought up to the FAB in October [1] it was met with complete silence.

To be fair, it was buried in an abusurdly long thread which probably
means it's visibility was limited.  That's why I suggested we start
a new thread on f-a-b (which Paul did) before discussing this at the
Board level.

(Which also got few comments, but was only done a few days before the
Board meeting.)

josh