Fedora vision & more specific goals

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Wed Dec 1 21:59:32 UTC 2010

Bill Nottingham (notting at redhat.com) said:
> I would be concerned that a FAD that brings together the majority of
> Board, FESCo, and FAMSCo members may be more cost proihibitive than most FADs.
> But I suspect that it could be justified.
>
> How much representation of the groups do we have signed up @ FUDCon?

And, answering my own question...

FPL will be present, of course.

7 of 9 Board members are scheduled to be there (missing Jaroslav Reznik, and
the to-be-appointed seat.)

5 of 9 FESCo members are scheduled to be there (missing Adam Jackson,
Matthew Garrett, Marcela Mašláňová, and Matthias Clasen)

4 of 7 FAMSCo members are scheduled to be there (missing Rahul Sundaram,
Pierros Papadeas, and Caius Chance)

Bill