Request: please consider clarifying the project's position on Spins

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 15:00:46 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 3:48 AM, Greg DeKoenigsberg <
greg.dekoenigsberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> To be clear: much of this responsibility should fall on the advocates for
> these spins.  "Hey Meego, want more marketing?  Recruit some folks to the
> marketing team who care about Meego to help carry the load."

This is probably the most relevant paragraph in this entire thread, and
thanks Greg for making this point. Instead of "much of the responsibility,"
though, I'd say "most of the responsibility" or even arguably "all of the
responsibility."

Just $0.02 from someone who wishes he could contribute more on the
programming side but lacks the skill set, at the moment.

Larry Cafiero