Request: please consider clarifying the project's position on Spins

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Dec 3 17:52:30 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 11:59 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> The point is that, as has already been pointed out, focus is good when
> you have limited resources. If we have 50 spins and all of them
> request artwork, is it reasonable to expect the design team to
> create that artwork? (I don't think so.)

I think we can keep in mind the 'do we prioritize some spins' discussion
here too. Requiring artwork group to create/help create artwork for
every spin there is (especially given that that set can theoretically be
arbitrarily large)? Not a good idea, no. :) Requiring artwork for, say,
four primary spins? More plausible. You may still think it's a bad idea
- I just wanted to point out that the possibility of prioritizing a
small subset of spins has implications here.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey