Multi-desktop spin

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 02:23:49 UTC 2010

Ok I started playing around with a multi-desktop kickstart. I went
whole hog on it because I figured it would be a dvd or USB key.. at
the moment it is 6.2 GB uncompressed with every OPtional gnome, kde,
lxde, xfce, and fvwm package installed on the box. Once I get the
scripts for icons installed and such I should be able to replicate
through the Fedora tool system for a download and test.

This is NOT meant to replace  current spins [electronics labs,
broffice, design, security, or small system) but meant to be a proof
of concept for a smorgasbord install. (eg people said it couldn't fit
on a cdrom (correct) but it could fit on a USB key).

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren