Fedora sub-teams and end-of-December planning

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 14 21:02:42 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> This list seems like the best place for this note, and I hope it will
> generate some discussion and planning.

You beat me to the punch, Max. :-)  I had a draft on an email
reminding folks that Red Hat offices are shut down from 24 December
through 2 January (inclusive), and that many other folks like to
ignore their computers during at least part of that week.

You make a good point though about SIGs and sub-groups -- we should
help get the word out so that people know what to expect.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader