Fedora sub-teams and end-of-December planning

Kevin Fenzi kevin at tummy.com
Tue Dec 14 21:12:09 UTC 2010

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:49:55 -0500 (EST)
Max Spevack <mspevack at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

...snip...

> I think it would be useful to have some conversations -- either in
> sub-team meetings or in this thread -- I'm not saying what the best
> way is -- so that different parts of Fedora can know ahead of time
> who will be around and who will be away from Fedora (for whatever
> reason) so that everyone can start the last two weeks of December
> with some transparency and proper expectation setting from their
> colleagues in the Fedora community.

I personally should be around the entire time (of course might be away
from IRC/email at times, but should be pretty responsive).

I intend to ask in the FESCo meeting tomorrow if we are going to meet
on the 22nd and 29th or not.

Infrastructure folks talked about doing a freeze from the 23rd to the
2nd:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/infrastructure/infrastructure.2010-12-09-20.13.log.html#l-142
(This would use the methods of freezes before release, ie, post change
to list and get at least +2 from sysadmin-main or releng).

EPEL will meet on the 20th/27th, but not sure how many folks will be
there. They may be short meetings. ;)

kevin