Fedora sub-teams and end-of-December planning

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 14 21:23:46 UTC 2010

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010, Jared K. Smith wrote:

> You make a good point though about SIGs and sub-groups -- we should
> help get the word out so that people know what to expect.

I think about it from two points of view:

(1) Not simply having everyone say "I'm around" or "I'm not around" but
rather hearing from people who want to get *SPECIFIC THINGS DONE* during
the coming few weeks and would like to set up some help or resources
ahead of time if possible.

(2) Recognizing that almost every company has vacations at the end of
December, and that it's not just Red Hatters who may take vacation, but
folks everywhere throughout the Fedora community, and regardless of
their dayjobs.

--Max