GNOME as the default desktop (was Re: Fedora Board Meeting Minutes - 2010-12-06)

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 15 19:01:13 UTC 2010

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

> "I keep this team running" there's no I in team...

I interpret that as "part of my job is to make sure that Fedora's Design
team has a roadmap, deliverables, and decision-making/governance
structure that allows it to Get Stuff Done in a way that works well for
the whole Fedora Project and follows The Open Source Way".

You could substitute Design for Infrastructure, QA, Release Engineering,
Marketing, etc. and it would still be a true statement.

--Max