Fedora Board Meeting Minutes - 2010-12-06

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Dec 16 15:38:33 UTC 2010

On Thursday, December 16, 2010 03:39:33 pm Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 07, 2010 at 01:13:37AM +0100, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> > Am Montag, den 06.12.2010, 15:26 -0500 schrieb Tom Callaway:
> > > - The Board suggests that it may have done a poor job communicating the
> > > decided target audience.
> >
> > BTW: Did the board come up with a definition? I can't find anything in
> > the wiki. Is there anything beyond the 4 bullet points Paul mentioned in
> > https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2009-October/msg003
> > 50.html
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_base
>
> ...as was referenced in numerous Board meeting minutes over several
> months during the process of exploring those points further.  It's
> also linked from our overview, vision, foundations, and objectives.

Mo created Board blog [1] to communicate such information to broader audience -
contributors and users. I'm not sure meetings minutes are enough, see meeting
minutes from previous Board meeting ;-)

Any better way how to handle this communication? Meeting minutes, fab list, blog
- but how to really spread into the community? Contact related magazines, distro
community blogs, etc.? Other ideas?

R.

[1] http://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/board/
--