Candidate Questionnaire

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 15:40:45 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 9:33 AM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Sandro "red" Mathys
> <red at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

>>> Why was creating a new page actually necessary? Why didn't you simply
>>> add the questions under the title you created on the shared page?
>
> Just to make sure the page is not too long and the questions are not lost.
>
>>> Why do
>>> ambassadors always need to do everything separated from all the others?
>
> We are inside the wiki and linked from the election page. That's not
> separate from all the others.
>

>> ...and just copying questions to the newly created page 1:1 doesn't
>> really make sense at all.
>
> I don't want a flame war out here.  I volunteered to organise
> questions, and I thought that would be the best way. Page/question
> arrangement is not really the issue in this voting. The issue is to
> get more quality questions so that we know who are the best for the
> job.
>
> Let's work on that, please.

If the schedule means anything in the election process

October 23-31 Collect Questions for Questionnaire

suggests that we are long past the period of collecting questions and
this is actually the day the answers were to be returned.

Perhaps we are just winging it now?

John