Candidate Questionnaire

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Nov 8 15:42:55 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 09:40:45 -0600,
  inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:

> If the schedule means anything in the election process
>
> October 23-31 Collect Questions for Questionnaire
>
> suggests that we are long past the period of collecting questions and
> this is actually the day the answers were to be returned.
>
> Perhaps we are just winging it now?

The elections did not seem to be handled very well this time. People started
looking at things too late, and the call for volunteers seemed to go out
with little slack time. The F-15 elections were on the schedule and presumably
John Polestra sent reminders out. Issues with this release's elections should
get added to the retrospective page so that we can try to do better next time.