Candidate Questionnaire

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 8 17:01:10 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> The elections did not seem to be handled very well this time.

That's as much my fault as anybody else's.  I saw that we were behind
schedule, so I threw together a straw man schedule to try to get us
back on track.  John Rose kindly took my straw man schedule and worked
it over a bit to make it more realistic, and the Fedora Board approved
it.

> Issues with this release's elections should
> get added to the retrospective page so that we can try to do better next time.

Absolutely!

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader