fedoracommunity.org domain requests outstanding

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jan 23 05:14:19 UTC 2011

Hi

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 1:53 AM, Matt Domsch <matt at domsch.com> wrote:
> then may I amend your request to be cn.fedoracommunity.org ?

At the moment we still have no decision on our request:
http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/9jTWr6EI48qfja8sYlzF

In ticket https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/75 we wanted to
requested for cn.fedoracommunity.org, but has not yet been approved.
Although the debate about possible language alternatives might have
influenced this?

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2010-September/009198.html
http://mairin.wordpress.com/2010/09/08/ and comment #2 of the ticket
show that 'zn' and 'ch' are mentioned? The original request was for
'cn' (China) and for 'zh' as a open discussion about the language
alternative. We might have made a typo in the request ticket. I hope
this can be discussed again and the ticket can be re-opened.

kind regards,

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德