Looking for feedback on Fedora COC Enforcement Draft

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Wed Mar 2 20:21:53 UTC 2011

On 03/02/2011 02:56 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
>> The Code of Conduct is not a legal document, but I do think there is
>> > value in establishing a conscious understanding on the part of the
>> > contributor that there is an expectation that they must either follow
>> > the COC or face the consequences (which include, but are not limited to,
>> > removal from the Fedora Community).
> Could you clarify a bit what other action can be taken?

Not my call. I am not involved with the drafting of the Code of Conduct
or its Enforcement, with the caveat that I was a member of the Fedora
Board which decided to empower the Community Working Group to figure all
that out.

That question should be directed to the Community Working Group.

~tom

==
Fedora Project