Re: [Design-team] internet censorship statement for fedoraproject.org front page (was Re: FUDcon Board Meeting)

Mairin Duffy Strode duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 18 13:39:42 UTC 2012

Okay,

- does your draft have the legal approval or is that still pending?

- When do you want us to shift from the US-centric statement to the more generic one you wrote up? Since it is not as time-sensitive as SOPA/PIPA, how long would you like it to stay up for?

- Also, I am not sure all of this text will fit in the banner.... If it doesn't, do you want us to split out a new, separate page or cull it down to fit?

Thanks