Fedora Board Recap - 2012-07-25

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 13:09:55 UTC 2012

On 07/26/2012 01:01 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 07/26/2012 06:19 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
>
>> Could you provide example on what you mean by "personnel and "sensitive"
>> issues that the board might be dealing with which might not belong in
>> either of those two previously mentioned instances?
> That's not hard to imagine.  When I was serving as a board member, one
> example was:
>
> Person foo and bar of the same team have inter personal conflicts that
> is creating a poisonous environment and driving away community
> participation.  How do we resolve that?

That response would fall under the COW trac instance I would think since
in my proposal this would be a) open in the community working group
track instance which could/would be private and b) Be handled by the
community working group to find the root issue of the conflict and
resolve it.

What I was asking what personnel and "sensitive" do *not* belong in
either of those two additional trac instances ( legal/cow )

JBG