Fedora Board Meeting - IRC - Thursday, Apr. 4 - 18:00 UTC

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Tue Apr 2 21:25:06 UTC 2013

Greetings,

After a one-off meeting time last week, we're now (god willing) settled
on a permanent slot on Thursdays. Since we'll inevitably run into
overtime, I've set this for #fedora-meeting-1, so as to not steamroll
the 19:00 UTC infrastructure meeting.

What: Fedora Board Meeting (IRC)
Where: irc.freenode.net - #fedora-meeting-1
When: 18:00 UTC (2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific, 7pm London/BST, 8pm
Paris/Brno/CEST)

This week's topic: The current description of Fedora's user base, and
discussion around if that needs tuning/adjustment, and if so, in what ways.

For your reference: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_base

This is an open meeting, and thus all are welcome to join in and
participate; I expect this to be a lively and interesting topic of
conversation.

-Robyn