Fedora Board Meeting - IRC - Thursday, Apr. 4 - 18:00 UTC

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 17:49:04 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I was planning on being at the meeting this evening but due to issues on
site today there's no way I'll sanely be able to make it.

Peter

On 2 Apr 2013 22:25, "Robyn Bergeron" <rbergero at redhat.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> After a one-off meeting time last week, we're now (god willing) settled
on a permanent slot on Thursdays. Since we'll inevitably run into overtime,
I've set this for #fedora-meeting-1, so as to not steamroll the 19:00 UTC
infrastructure meeting.

> What: Fedora Board Meeting (IRC)
> Where: irc.freenode.net - #fedora-meeting-1
> When: 18:00 UTC (2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific, 7pm London/BST, 8pm
Paris/Brno/CEST)

> This week's topic: The current description of Fedora's user base, and
discussion around if that needs tuning/adjustment, and if so, in what ways.

> For your reference: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_base
>
> This is an open meeting, and thus all are welcome to join in and
participate; I expect this to be a lively and interesting topic of
conversation.