Reminder: Fedora Board IRC Meeting, TODAY, Thurs. April 11th - 18:00 UTC

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:12:01 UTC 2013

Howdy all,

A quick reminder that there is a Board IRC meeting today. I'm consolidating
some of the thoughts on format/agenda, so stay tuned - but figured I'd get
this reminder out. We'll generally be on the User Base topic again though.

What: Fedora Board Meeting (IRC)
Where: irc.freenode.net - #fedora-meeting-1
When: 18:00 UTC (2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific, 7pm London/BST, 8pm
Paris/Brno/CEST)

Please note that we are surrounded on each side of the meeting by Go/No-Go
and Release Readiness meetings for F19 Alpha, in the same channel, so we'll
need to keep it on time, and possibly be flexible if the Go/No-go runs over.

Agenda soonish!

-Robyn