Fedora Plasma Product, feedback please

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 20:07:35 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik at redhat.com> wrote:

Our aim is on educational/scientific/engineering product. So the first
two cases is what I'd insist on (even it has some overlap with WS).

For fifth use case you're right but I was overvoted in WG.

> While scientists and content creators are listed cases the wording
> suggests that power users and developers are the core audience of the
> Plasma Product.

It should not, could you give us guidance how we can make sure the
first two uses cases are the most important?

> It isn't easy for me to see these two target descriptions as not
> overlapping for the most part. Maybe someone can add some explanation
> here so I can understand the differences you see in the audiences.

Any hints to make it more clear welcomed.

One important part we're now working on are Plasma Activities for
different use case - it should be similar to Server Roles and it
would help that differentiation within the product much more visible
but not in PRD. I hope we would be able to present this soon to
the broader community. I really like this idea and it's really that
point you're asking. I hope you'll like it :).

Jaroslav