first (quick?) issue for the council -- fedora's default firefox page

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Nov 26 18:35:25 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 12:53:24 -0500,
  Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

>I guess my own opinion is clear — I think putting it to the Fedora page
>is best for the project. Because this change only affects the defaults
>set the first time someone opens Firefox in a new profile, it'd be nice
>to have this set by the F21 release — even though we're well into
>freeze territory, so that ship has probably sailed. Do we have quick
>consensus to make the change now? (If not, we'll figure out a
>longer-term solution for F22.)

Is this going to be a local copy of that page or is this going to open
a network connection start.fedoraproject.org, before one has an easy
opportunity to change the start page?

This link and other Fedora links are already added to bookmarks. Are people
trying to find out more about Fedora after installation, actually having
a problem finding information?