first (quick?) issue for the council -- fedora's default firefox page

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 26 18:43:57 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 12:35:25PM -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> Is this going to be a local copy of that page or is this going to
> open a network connection start.fedoraproject.org, before one has an
> easy opportunity to change the start page?

It is a remote page, as it has been for a while.

> This link and other Fedora links are already added to bookmarks. Are
> people trying to find out more about Fedora after installation,
> actually having a problem finding information?

It's not so much about finding information as staying connected. As
noted in the bug and earlier message, people _are_ using this fairly
heavily, because we know they're clicking through links to Fedora
Magazine.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>