[council] #37: Need permission to create and use Fedora pad to provide certificates for unpaid internship

council trac at fedorahosted.org
Tue Jul 21 16:28:36 UTC 2015

#37: Need permission to create and use Fedora pad to provide certificates for
unpaid internship
---------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  kushal   |       Owner:

Comment (by mattdm):

 Okay, so, to repost what Langdon said above in more readable format.... In
 order to get such a certificate/letter, students must:

 1. Have a formal, written proposal with goals and deadlines.
 2. Have this approved by a Fedora mentor.
 3. Have completed the work, as assessed by that mentor.

 I think this is good; as noted above, we need to have a set of named
 mentors. Probably a new FAS group? Maybe the council could appoint some
 initial mentors, and from then on membership could be maintained by the
 mentors group itself? Or, do we have some existing group we want to reuse?

 From the meeting, I think everyone was in favor *if* we can get these
 specifics nailed down, so let's do that. Is there anything _beyond_ the
 three requirements above that we want or need to add?

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/37#comment:10>
council <https://fedorahosted.org/council>