[council] #37: Need permission to create and use Fedora pad to provide certificates for unpaid internship

council trac at fedorahosted.org
Tue Jul 21 18:26:34 UTC 2015

#37: Need permission to create and use Fedora pad to provide certificates for
unpaid internship
---------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  kushal   |       Owner:

Comment (by decause):

 Replying to [comment:10 mattdm]:
 > I think this is good; as noted above, we need to have a set of named
 mentors. Probably a new FAS group? Maybe the council could appoint some
 initial mentors, and from then on membership could be maintained by the
 mentors group itself? Or, do we have some existing group we want to reuse?

 There is a Fedora Mentors List, but I'm not sure how active it is, or if
 it is even the right place for this (It seems to be named properly at the
 very least.)

 Perhaps I would also add that proposals get posted publicly somewhere
 (Mentor List, other lists directly related to project work, a new page on
 the wiki) so students can get feedback and exposure?

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/37#comment:11>
council <https://fedorahosted.org/council>