Agenda for meeting Monday March 16th at 17:00 UTC, #fedora-meeting

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 16 13:39:26 UTC 2015

- From last week

  - Outreach Steering Committee Update

- New

  - Fedora Workstation 3rd-Party Repos / Containerized Apps

  - University involvement objective

  - Contributor survey

- Open floor, if time allows

Anything else anyone wants to make sure gets on here?

We're not going to solve anything in the meeting time (at least, not
usually), because we really only have a few minutes per item. Instead,
the goal will be to make sure that council members (and/or others) are
delegated responsibility for each area, and to make sure we identify
anything that's blocking progress. Then we come back to the next
meeting hopefully with that progress actually made....

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>