Engineering Update

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 12 21:40:33 UTC 2015

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 04:59:46PM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> What does the rest of the Council (and others) think of this idea?  We
> might need to go a bit longer than an hour, but hopefully it would
> give us a better picture to work from.

Sounds good to me. With the schedule I posted the other week, we have
these "update" meetings monthly, and I asked QA if they'd do next
month's. So, on that nominally-now-regular calendar, that'd put the
next such slot on July 7th. Would that be a good time for this? It
seems a little far off.

We're not _limited_ to that, though; we also have "Open Floor"
alternating weeks, and I'm completely fine with making that "Open Floor
unless we have something else scheduled". (In fact, next week will be
Stephen reporting on Editions.) So, that would make June 1st or 15th
open, if earlier is preferred.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>